Follow the link to the website and use the following code to take short practice quiz.
You will have your next in class quiz on Tuesday.
Binder Check Table of Contents
- Northwest Ordinance activity
- Constitution Aurasma guided notes
- Articles of Confederation notes
- Presidents “What I see, What it means” activity
- Nat Turner’s rebellion reading
- Reform movements organizer
- Unit 1 data dig/activities
- Unit 2 study guide
Online tutoring will be held tomorrow evening from 7:00pm-8:00pm
Download the app zoom or go to zoom.com on your computer and use the following link to join or the code
Create an Edpuzzle video
Create a short presentation
Make analogies between major terminology
Create a Kahoot
Create a song or poem
Create a brochure
Make question/answer flashcards
Create a crossword puzzle
Create interview questions for a person going through that time and create the answers you think they would respond
Create a comic strip or political cartoon
Review a video and do AEIOU activity or summary and connection to the standard.
Pretend you are a vocabulary term and create a superhero modeled after that particular term.
Create a map explaining the importance of that area and events associated with it.
Create an ABC book using terminology, pictures, and meaning.
Create a children’s book for someone in elementary school explaining the event with pictures.
Create a histagram page for a particular event.
Many of you have been trying to get your binders in order. Feel free to use the following list to do so.
- Pegs Activity 2
- FISH notes
- Restaurant FISH
- colonial differences organizer
- colonial map
- Fur trade FISH activity
- Oladuah Equiano reading
- British North America notes
- Multiple Choice practice #2
- America Story of Us “Rebels”
- Station Activities (Should be 3 separate sheets)
- Either Great Awakening wksht, British North America Analogies, and Colonial Comprehension Check questions.
- Or Histagram event, GOGOMO, and Causes of the Revolutionary War timeline
- Causes of the Revolutionary War Timeline
- Fan n’ Pick Frayer Models (Revolutionary War)
- American Revolution crossword
- What I see, think, wonder, connect roles of minorities in the Rev War activity.
- Multiple Choice Practice #3
- Fill the Silence Activity (3rd block only)
- Jamestown Chart Analysis
- Study Guide
All of this stuff should be in order. This binder check will be worth a significant amount of points so make sure you turn in.